欢迎访问贝贝英语网!

英语诗歌:再别康桥 (中英文版)

2023-12-20 15:15

英语诗歌:再别康桥 (中英文版)
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again        《再别康桥
Very quietly I take my leave                       轻轻的我走了,
As quietl y as I came here;                         正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave good-bye                           我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.       作别西天的云彩。
The golden willows by the rive rside          那河畔的金柳
Are young brides in the setting sun             是夕阳中的新娘
Their reflections on the shimmering waves     波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart.           在我的心头荡漾。
The floatingheart growing in the sludge           软泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water;                    油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge                   在康河的柔波里,
I would be a water plant!                          我甘心做一条水草
That pool under the shade of elm trees               那榆荫下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;     不是清泉,是天上虹
Shattered to pieces  among the duckweeds         揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?             沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream    寻梦?撑一支长篙,
To where the green grass is more verdant;           向青草更青处漫溯,
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight        满载一船星辉,
And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.         在星辉斑斓里放歌
But I cannot  sing aloud                                  但我不能放歌,
Quietness is my farewell music;                     悄悄是别离的笙箫;
Even  summer insects heep silence for me    夏虫也为我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight!                          沉默是今晚的康桥!
Very quietly I take my leave                           悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;                              正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves                                 我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.      不带走一片云彩。

相关